3.21.2008

wax on, wax off

alright this is kinda graphic, but i am really done with body hair; like every form of hair on my body grosses me out. in my dream world . . . razors, shaving cream and those awesome itchy burns, and the knarley cuts that accompany them would be no more, just a hairless existance. i guess i have always just bitten the bullet with shaving, but that is all over. i have concluded that since my pocket book is not large enough yet to cater to my deep laser desires to remove any and all hair from my body, i will settle with second best; waxing. mind you, i have never waxxed anything seriously other than my eyebrows and that freakin killed. i am preparing for the worst here people. i mean really what could be worse than waxing your full leg and bikini all in one sitting? dang this girl lookin so flippin happy; really are you still smiling when you get massive amounts of hair folicles ripped from the pore by a merciless stranger . . . think not.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Let me know how it goes, or should I say feels!!! I hate hair too!! Drives me crazy.

Anonymous said...

can i just say babe your entries are becoming more and more graphic, and your slang which you say you don't usually use is really starting to show. hahaha, i think you are getting nervous about waxing and it is having a serious effect on you. and you're right, i disagree with you being "violet." :) Love you

Aly said...

As a veteran waxer, I have to say that it isn't that bad. It does make a difference who does it. I can give you a good reference if you want. It also makes a difference when (time of month) you do it. Good luck.