3.20.2008

bring on the rain

for the first time, i think, ever since moving to utah i woke up to the sound of rain! some may find this kind of ironic seeing as a swear that i will never move back to oregon because of the constant drizzle that both makes my hair greasy and frizzy at the same time, but makes me want to gouge out my eyes with a spoon and slowly attempt to end my depressing life. hence my shock that the rain was a surprisingly refeshing sound tapping at my window this morning. i honestly forgot how much a miss the rain . . .(grinding of teeth) never thought that i would say that.*picture of my lovely portland on a rainy day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad to see that you have some longing for your Oregon home. The rain can be refreshing and Oregon is proof that rain makes for beautiful country. Can't wait to see you in Oregon.
Love you, Mom (of course)
Beautiful picture by the way!