3.13.2008

bridge over troubled waters


do you ever feel like everything is going great and then out of no where you get hit with a million awful little things at once? do you ever get the feeling that you are making all the right choices for all the wrong reasons, or that you just keep making mistakes? do you ever feel that when things feel like they cant get any better, they take a turn for the worst? people, i need advice. i dont really care what it is, just some nice words of wisdom to calm my troubled mind. (a picture of the oregon coast)

3 comments:

Derek said...

oh dear kayti - you need to call me. I love you! Thanks for your fun and inspiring words on your blog. I try to upload my pictures but perhaps my internet connection is too slow and I just need to put up one at a time. but i'm working on it

Anonymous said...

Your blog says it all. "Sing your way home at the close of the day" sing the rest of the song dear and you have the brigde you need. I am here for you. I love you. Mom

Anonymous said...

and I think I am a teacher. bridge/not brigde. That ought to give you a good laugh!!!