3.25.2008

memory lane

here's a trip: this is a picture of me as a little girl on easter in oregon. as easter represents 'new life' and 're-birth' i have been thinking about changes i have made in my life and how far i have come from that little innocent child livin in the ghetto;) all i can express is my deep gratitude for my Savior, who, through His sacrifice and example, i am able to be where i am today and able to progress to where i want to be in the future. how indebted i am to Him for His enduring love and perfect example.

"At this wonderful season of hope and renewal we testify of the glorious reality of the atonement and resurrection of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Of all the victories in human history, none is so great, none so universal in its effect, none so everlasting in its consequences as the victory of the crucified Lord, who came forth in the resurrection that first Easter morning."

-FIRST PRESIDENCY MESSAGE ON EASTER

4 comments:

Melissa O said...

I have to say you do have a way with words. That was awesome. Just so you know I am Aaron's cousin-in-law. I am married to his Cousin Ryan. (Levor's son)

Charlene said...

That is such a pretty picture!

Derek said...

oh kayti you are sooo precious!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet adorable little girl. Probably the D.D.B.D.I.T.W.W.W.
I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Love you sweetie!