1.12.2010

two cents.

ya know when a terrible accident occurs on the freeway and every driver slows down even though nothing is in their way because we all want to know what is going on and for some odd reason no one can take their eyes away although it looks so sad and painful?

this is what watching the bachelor is like for me - an ever so painful train wreck that i cannot bare to look away from.

in my opinion, the bachelor of choice this season is already painfully awkward, but when you add twenty-plus insecure, self absorbed, desperate women who all believe that their only chance to find "love" is through a nationally televised and edited series of three dates before a wedding proposal, you get the perfect combination of beauty and madness that is just too good to turn away from.

all who love the bachelor say "i"!

6 comments:

BethanyPeterson said...

i hate it but i love it.

b said...

I!

Anna said...

i feel the same way! its a lot like jersey shore. i love to hate it.

Lea Tame said...

It's still saved on my DVR... still thinking about maybe getting into this!

Sommer Leifson said...

I agree with you! I feel so embarrassed to be a girl when I am watching the bachelor. I think to myself do we as women really act that ridiculous!

Unknown said...

this is me to a T and it's ever so slightly embarrassing but i just can't help myself...and ps i miss you!