1.15.2010

as you may

or may not be able to tell, i have homes on the brain. possibly because the mr is a real estate agent, but also possibly because the mr and myself live in a little 400 square foot cave and i yearn for a fireplace, a dishwasher and a place to seat our buddies when they come to visit.

nevertheless the reason for my thoughts on houses, how incredibly awesome are these?


i have always had an ifinity for treehouses which i believe to be spawned from growing up in the heart of portland city where we never had even a yard to play in. all whimsical, childhood dreams fulfilled in a magical place called treehouse point , found in the forests of washington state where you can rent these vacation treehouses.

two year anniversary is coming up . . . hint. hint.

3 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Swiss Family Robinson with higher class!! I love it! If you move there, I am coming to visit all the time. :)

Young People in Love said...

400 sq ft!? yikes :)

I'm so glad you like the painting! Just fyi...I've done commission work in the past so drop me a line and we can talk if you have something in mind. If you're interested in that painting in particular, prints are available in my etsy shop!

Elaine said...

Those are so fun! I absolutely love these! I wouldn't mind living in them...lol! My husband just built a treehouse over summer break with his fellow architecture class mate and they were looking at a lot of these for inspiration.

and Happy 2 year anniversary almost? ;)


clothedmuch.blogspot.com