2.08.2012

once upon a time.

like, around december of 2011, we, family of three, headed off to my hometown. portland treated us well & thanks to our trusty ole' phones we have a few candids to prove it.


i stopped by the local walgreens in the ush portlandian garb - stocked up @ trader joes - took the max train to visit the tree at pioneer square downtown - snuggled with my boo - caught a crawler exploring mimi's house - enjoyed cinnabons on christmas morning - ate dinner with the family christmas evening - enjoyed a little christmas concert a'la cousin style - mowed down on burgervilles fish & chips & fresh berry shake - let the nugget stay up after bedtime to watch some football - snuck in a little date night with the mr. - took the mr to my secret spot in portland - licked my plate with the mr @ papa haydens - hiked multnomah falls with nugget on board - watched old movies while eating peppermint ice cream, by the light of the christmas tree - visited cafe' yumm twice & walked out with my cravings fulfilled

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad it was memorable for you. Revisiting the past is comforting. Loved having you all!