1.25.2012

book worm.

never mind the fact that i have about a zillion photos to edit & document here from the holidays. never mind the fact that my carpets need to the cleaned, my couch needs to be vacuumed & the cushion covers need to be washed. never mind the fact that i have a load of laundry to fold & put away & a few more waiting anxiously to be started & dried. never mind the fact that there are toys strewn about my house & remnants from a certain someone eating breakfast is all over the kitchen floor. never mind the fact that the dishwasher needs to be unloaded & re-loaded.

never mind all those facts because, all of those are irrelevant when it comes to caring for our dearest nugget bebe.

aaron said sarcastically to me this morning, "good thing Roe has a million books." my cheerful reply, "ya it is." but really though. & everyone knows that you can never have too many books - duh. & it really is a good thing because our child has become quite the 'reader'. he would much prefer pull a book off the shelf & flip through its pages than mess with the slew of toys that are all over our living room. so, no thanks to aaron & i {both self-proclaimed non-readers} our son has become quite the book worm. not only does he flip through the pages on his own, but he will toss a book on the floor & chuck it my way while saying "bo, bo" & insist for me to read.

the best part of all of this though, is that all the while the nug sits like this:



also, never mind that all the above photos are blurry. you get the idea & in true mom form, i still love. every. single. image.

4 comments:

lindsay ross said...

haha I LOOOOOVE these pictures. Roe- you melt my heart.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Ah! He is getting so big... I can't believe it. What a stinkin cutie pie. I love these pictures and thinks it's just awesome that he likes books so much. Go Roe!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!! What a delight! Love the sitting position! Too cute!

Tiffany said...

This is soo hilarious!! Michael and I are sitting here cracking up! so cute