2.27.2012

my joy & my song

life has handed us its fair share of trails. the manchild has been combating four ear infections within three months, has cut his two bottom teeth & is simultaneously working on the remaining four top teeth all while being slightly sleep deprived. all combined with my tumultuous personal emotional roller-coaster has resulted in a filthy, unorganized home & literally no home-cooked meals.

amidst all the mayhem, that has become my life, the silver lining remains constant & that is that we oldhams live a beautiful life, share a wonderful home & love each other unconditionally. because even with reoccurring ear infections, teething & sleepless nights our nugget brings us joys that we cannot express. he is, in every sense of the word, my happy place, the apple of my eye, my joy & my song.

i am fully aware that the majority of these pictures generally look the identical. i am still obsessed with each of them equally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! I love the wonder in his eyes and the excitement on his darling face. Keep taking and sharing those shots. Loves!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

so sweet! I'm the same way with pictures... byron says I take and love 100 of the same picture but they all look different to me :) I'm so sorry about all the yucky stuff. I'm not looking forward to the ear infections that are bound to happen. I hope it all gets better soon and you can get some sleep. I always tell people that I feel like I may never sleep. again. ever.

Lola + Ryan said...

he really is so beautiful.

we should get together.