9.19.2011

mildly obsessed.

i used to loathe reading blogs where all the writer ever did was talk about her dang-nab kid & here i am eating my words. all i do is talk about my kid & gush over him all day long, but when your days are consumed by that one tiny human & his sleeping, eating & playing schedule there is not really much left to discuss.

our little nugget is the ripe old age of six months now & it boggles my mind to think that half a year ago we brought that little stranger into the world. i look at the pictures hanging all over our house from when Roe was a week old & i hardly recognize him. my oh my how time changes our little ones. mimi {my talented mother} sent Roe a gift, she knit him, for his six-month milestone & we have been playing with it all day.

my sweet boy's bright blue eyes are fading & he is looking more & more like his handsome father {what more could a lady want than a miniature version of the first love of her life?!}. i love the two men in my life & thank my lucky stars each day that i have the privilege of raising this smiley & curious little nugget.

oh & for those of you who felt the way i once did about baby-obsessed-mommy-bloggers, just you wait until you have a nugget to call your own. damn straight you will be obsessed & you have every right to be!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this little boy! maybe because he does look so much like Remy, who is likewise featured and starring on my blog. love you!

Lola + Ryan said...

what a cutie! does your mom go by MiMi? that's what my mom goes by instead of grandma.

he really is such a stinking cutie!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures and your words! His eyes are changing and they are beautiful. So happy the toy is a delight. Love YOU Mimi