9.21.2011

brunette am i.

i love my life.

i love that my husband works hard for our family & allows me to stay home with our nugget & raise him right. i love that we have a home to call our own & a big front yard to host 'mom hour' & take mini-photo-shoots of bebe roe. i love that i have family & friends so close who support & encourage me daily. i love that i have finally found a stylist {hollar, Bethany Kartchner} who rocks my socks & who is a delight to chat with for three hours.

& now, i love that i am a brunette. i may never go back.


thanks for the photo nicole. you 'da best!

6 comments:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Ah!!! Why can't I look that good as a brunette? Your hair looks fantastic and so does this family photo!

Meg said...

It looks so good.

The O'Briens said...

I hate that I forgot to tell you how smokin' I thought you looked last night. Loving the new locks. I'm telling you...brunette is the new hot. :)

Emily Frame said...

yay for good hair! i'm glad Bethany is your gal, she's the best for chatting.

Anonymous said...

Great picture of all of you! I love it. I love that you love your life and your hair. Hair is important, just ask Lottie!

Lea Tame said...

Brunettes definitely have more fun!