7.03.2010

fiesta!

kim and i threw a grand fiesta for, birthday girl, lindsay - i dare say it turned out perfectly.

the birthday girl and her birthday cupcake from provo bakery.

my co-host, kim, the fabulous bread pudding she made for the birthday girl and the lady of the hour.
all the men folk sat on one side.
while the ladies sat on the other.
the food was fantastic {thanks kim!}.
and the mood was just right.
there would be no fiesta without a pinata.
and virgin pina poladas to top it all off.
i hope that your birthday was perfect lindsay - you truly deserve it.

5 comments:

lindsay ross said...

after the first 30 seconds.... I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT.
thank you so much for everything you did. It was perfect.
I couldn't ask for two better friends! LOVE YOU GUYS with all of my heart.

Emily Frame said...

such a fun night. good work kayti!

Anonymous said...

Aaron, nice hat dude!
Great pictures Kayti, good eye!

Gwen said...

So cute. I want to live in your neighborhood.

McKell + Garrett Hartle said...

Hey! I grew up with Kim! It's good to see her around. Looks like you guys had a blast, I have to ask, What camera do you use/have??