7.22.2010

on the days

that i dont feel so great, have to do the laundry by myself, get yelled at by a drunk guy in the grocery store, get awoken from a mid-afternoon nap just to move my car out of my own drive way, miss my husband like crazy and just overall want to scream, but cry because i dont have the energy to scream - i just look at these photos.

thanks to meredith and jake for producing a little peach that gets me through the not so good days. {dont mind that these arent even half of the photos that i took of this little red-head over lake powell - you would too if you just spent a few minutes with her}

2 comments:

Meredith Carlson said...

So sorry about your day!! You know you're always welcome to come see my little bug anytime--not just for work. I know she (and I) would love it. Love those pics!

lindsay ross said...

darling pictures!