6.09.2010

www

since none of you readers have written in with outfits/occassions that you would like assistance with, then i am left to blab on, as usual, about whatever i dang well please. sooooo - today i will talk about my go-to outfit.

every girl has gotta have their "go-to" outfit. ya know, the one that you could wear everyday of the week and sometimes do because you dont see the same people everyday. the one that makes you feel bangin even when the weather is super gloomy and its that time of the month. the one that compliments your skin tone no matter the lighting and people compliment you on your eyes while wearing it. ya, that one.

not every girl is going to have the same "go-to" though. while mine might be jeans and a t-shirt, yours might be leggings and a blouse, or an a-line skirt, a cami and a cardigan. regardless what it is, you need to find an outfit that makes you feel smokin hot so that on those not so hot days you dont have to stand in front of your closet while having a mental breakdown {does anyone else have those days?}

with that said here are a few examples of outfits that i reach for when nothin else is working for me and i guarantee if you have seen me within the past week i have been wearing one of these outfits:
fedora/forever love ($8) t-shirt/h&m ($12) jeans/old navy ($25) flip-flops/target ($19)


t-shirt/thrifed ($8) navy pants/anthropologie ($39) gold toms/nordstrom ($52) revlon polish in 'gum drop'/smiths grocery ($2)

i hope that i have proven that you dont have to buy high price items to feel great about yourself - now its your turn. what outfits make you feel the best on a day to day basis?

your gal pal, www

6 comments:

Aly said...

Love both those outfits! Love your style. I don't really have a go-to outfit right now. I've always loved awesome jeans with white tee and cowboy boots but that's just because I love it and not because I rock the look! I need some new tees... any suggestions?

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

I love it :) The pics turned out uh-maze-ing! nice work. Thanks for the post, I have SO been looking forward to it.

ps. i had so much fun chatting with you guys last night

Shelby said...

I love your posts kayti :) mine would be a black shirt and jeans. Short sleeve, long sleeve, whatever. Add a cute necklace or a headband and I'm set. Any cute shoes - perfect. :)

Can you teach me how to do that four picture is one thing? Thanks and miss you!

Tiffany said...

I love this! because it is sooo true! My go-to is jeans, graphic tee, cardigan, and sandals! I ALWAYS feel so cute when I'm wearing that and it's kind of an anytime of the year outfit too which makes it that much better! And right now it's my $12 target sandals that seem to find my feet almost everyday!

sydneylauren said...

youre awesome! LOVE IT! do more of theses. i need to learn the ways. :)

Young People in Love said...

I'm obsessed with both these outfits! Makes me wanna go shopping :)