9.10.2009

shout out.

i need to give a shout out to my husband. my ridiculously handsome and tirelessly hardworking husband. if you didnt already know - the mr. is a real estate agent. not to mention that he is charming, funny, relentless, determined and a joy to work with.

if you are looking into buying or selling a home, or if you hear of someone that is looking to buy or sell a home i would like to request that you give the mr. a call. check out his website {here} or his blog {here} which are both updated regularly with new government offers and incentives and contact him to give you more information.

shout out to the great deals right now on the market and shout out to the husband that will help you find them!

5 comments:

Melissa O said...

Aaron is pretty amazing. And I promise if I sell my house I will use Aaron.

Aly said...

thanks again for you help with the kiddies the other night. i hope we didn't kill you off. Ava woke up the next morning looking for you and was heartbroken when she realized that you didn't 'sleep over'.

Anonymous said...

I love that you love you man!!!!!
He is amazing and so are you!!!

Kendra and Nathan said...

So I was driving down 7th east and Aaron was walking home from school I think (He had a backpack on). He seemed utterly absorbed in house studying as he walked and I thought, "Now there is a devoted Real Estate Agent".

Jessica Peterson said...

This is a really nice post. Thanks