7.30.2009

the vegas

it is official - i love the vegas.

is this the view from our hotel room - i think i just might be.
is this the mr after shopping our little loving hearts out - yeah. pretty sure it is.
is this the stage of the "O" show and us waiting anxiously for the excitement to begin - yes sir it truly is.
could this be the mr and the mrs of a year catching a few rays out by the perfect pool - you betcha.
thanks to my mr for planning the most incredible 1st year celebration a girl could ask for.

3 comments:

ben and shera said...

What a fun anniversary! I'm so glad you got to do something fun and special!

Shelby said...

Oh my goodness a year!!! Crazy :) What a fun trip. You got to see O! I'm so jealous! :)

mizkylie said...

"O" is THE best show on the strip!! You guys need to come back and see "The Lion King" and "LOVE" and all the other ones as well. I get half off tickets for living here!