7.30.2009

i get

real, real, real tired of seeing the same stuff over and over again on blogs and websites.

that is why when i found ditte isager my heart skipped a beat. feast your eyes on these beaut's.


* let me share a little secret with you. i would love to commit this blog to food and photography - i was telling the mr. that my dream job would be to visit restaurants around town, take fanastically unique pictures and critique their food like it should be critiqued. none of this filly stuff we have been seeing for so-gosh-darn-long. hence my intense pleasure with ditte isager - thank you for not being martha stewart.

1 comment:

Lea Tame said...

These shots look pretty amazing! So, I just realized we are both silly. We planned to get together next Thursday for the SYTYCD finale except... you have your nephews baptism and Kev and I were going to the Gallivan. So, reschedule please!