7.30.2009

a tribute.

since i am not originally from utah and since i aaron caught my eye soon after moving here i have had the toughest time making lady friends around these parts. instead of wallowing after my deepest desire to find a true blue gal pal to chat with over an afternoon of lunch and shopping i instead want to pay tribute to my truest friend, gal pal, other-half, sister - rachel.

thank you for talking to me at the most inconvenient times for you, for never allowing the miles and miles that separate us to ever severe our connection, for loving me unconditionally and for forgiving me time and time again, for making me laugh and for mostly listening, for talking about anything and everything and for sharing my passion for celebrity gossip and expensive fashion tastes.


"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."

-- Elbert Hubbard

1 comment:

Tanner Family Blog said...

Right back at you sister! You are my truest and dearest! I wish we could go to lunch tomorrow and talk for hours, and then go shopping and talk for more hours. Miss you TONS!!!
Loves!!!
R