6.12.2008

best friends are--

--always there for you. let me just tell you a little about my best friend rachel: she always makes me laugh, she is a girl that asks questions, she listens intently, she cares unconditionally, she is a fabulous mother and wife, she has never judged me(even when she knew i was wrong), she loves fashion as much as i do, she conveys her super strong testimony through every word and deed, she has a passion for everything that she does and a love of life that i have never encountered, she has an endurance for pain (emotional or physical) that cannot be compared, she knows the true meaning of sacrifice, she will always tell you her honest opinion and it will never hurt your feelings, and she really has limitless talents.
i just want to thank her for sharing those many ambitions, qualities and talents with me over the years. i am truly a better person because of her.
*picture taken at the BEYOND fabulous bridal shower that she threw for me this past weekend. again what more could a girl ask for?

4 comments:

Tanner Family Blog said...

OK that is embarassing it's so nice! I should be the one thanking you!!!
Seriously - you are the best friend! Thank you for all of the nice compliments -
I am your # 1 fan and think the world of you!!!!
miss you

Anonymous said...

It is all true, and so nicely put. What a blessing Rachel has been in your life and mine too. Nathan is right in there too. The shower couldn't have happened without Nathan's help and added touch.
From your other #1 Fan!!!

Derek said...

awww thanks for missing me! I totally wished it worked out that I could have been there. You looked super cute and your mouth is impressively not swollen in that picture. How are wedding plans? What can I do for you???

Jenn Mize said...

Seriously, that shower was so much fun. You are so blessed to have so many friends and family that love you! I can't wait to see you on Tuesday. And since #1 fan has already been taken twice, I'll claim to be your #2 fan! Love You!