5.16.2008

you're it

i was tagged by shelby

Tag rules:
1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results.

so . . . something unimportant . . .

1. if i had my way i would eat some form of bread for every single meal, fries, rolls, pastries, dough, you name it. *if i had my way, meaning: if i wouldnt be a thousand pounds after an all carb diet.

2. i can fit my fist in my mouth. please dont ask how i know that.

3. i cannot STAND it when my toe nails are not painted and trimmed nicely, however after 21 years, i still bite my nails. perplexing.

4. if i had a million dollars i would buy my mom a house, then shop, and then invest.

5. i have always been in love with prince eric from the little mermaid. (too bad i found a guy EVEN BETTER, sorry ladies;)

6. i love celery, but only the really white kind, not the really green kind, that is far too sour.

jenn oldham, jenn mize, beth, charlene, holly and rachel, tag you're it!

2 comments:

Derek said...

yeah! good job!

Anonymous said...

I knew all of those things, tee hee, of course i would. I like your Prince Eric, he is awesome!