2.15.2008

all you need is love

Aaron's sister Meredith is a talented photographer and recently entered in a contest Blu Domain was holding. The theme was 'love' and Aaron and I were privilaged enough to be her models! Obviously the long trek in the snow up to the location was totally worth it because this photo that she submitted, WON! Out of 1,500 photos Meredith's picture was by far the best and her win is quite an honor. She will be flown out to Las Vegas to attend a photography convention all costs on Blu Domain, not to mention the bragging rights;) I am so glad that we were able to be apart of this photo not to mention the fun memory and extremly beautiful photos that Aaron and I now have. Just in time for Valentines Day, Aaron printed and framed an 8x10 copy of this same photo to put up in my room, along with a few others of us that turned out absolutely amazing! By far the best Valentines gift I have ever recieved. Thank you so much Mere!CHECK HER OUT, she is extremely talented! MEREPHOTOGRAPHY.BLOGSPOT.COM

2 comments:

Derek said...

Katyi, the picture is so cute! I'm glad you had a great week - what with your sweet boyfriend on Valentines and taking pictures. I'm really loving your blog and it's inspiring me to work on mine! :)

Anonymous said...

Kayti, The picture of you and Aaron is amazing! Meredith chose great subject, obviously she has talent.
Your comments about cooking make me smile and the title of your blog makes my heart sing.
Love you! jomomma