2.12.2008

bliss

Life hands us our fair share of trials, but I am so grateful to say that those troubles have been emensley overshadowed by the laughter, love and general blessings in my life.

I am living in Provo, Utah currently and thoroughly enjoying every moment of it. It is so refeshing to me to finally experience real seasons and see sunshine at least once a day. That is one thing I really don't miss about Oregon; the rain. The snow, however, has been really fun! The northwest in me gets excited everytime it snows, but the recent Utah girl dreads driving in it and slipping on it in the parking lot. I am still waiting for the day when the joy of a recent snowfall will disapate, but as far as now I enjoy each morning that I wake up to a new blanket of snow.


I have a new job and thus far I am really enjoying it:) My most recent job really drained me of work, but I am glad to say that I am in a much more positive enviroment and feel confident that I will be successful where I am at. The company is called Agemni and was recently developed as a software that companies can use to run thier businesses. On my end of things I regulate and train the new customers and generally make sure they are happy and at an understanding with the system. I am currently working through training, but hope to be picking things up fast and attempting to absorb quickly everything.

The ward I live in right now has really been an answer to my prayers on more than one level. Our Bishop is a really amazing guy and the rest of our leadership including our High Counselor are really great men. I have even found a great man of my own and did not have to look any further than my own ward! Aaron is my home teacher and after almost five months of dating has really become my best friend.

I am so happy with life right now and like I said the bumps in the road seem so much lighter with the blessings that I have been bestowed.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Oh Kayti,

I love you! I'm glad things are going well and that you have a blog now. I'll try to keep mine updated too. Love you!

Shelby

Anonymous said...

It is great to read your blog and hear your joy and happiness. If you are happy I am happy. Love you! jomomma