10.26.2011

the mess.

i have previously mentioned that prior to the nuggets arrival i thought that i wanted to be one of those mothers that maintained a household where not a trace of baby could be found. obviously, those plans have not worked out as well as i planned. i would not have it any other way. i love that our babe permeates our very existence & that there is not a doubt that we have a baby due to the toys, diapers, crumbs, socks & mayhem that is the state of our abode.
this last picture, KILLS. ME. he is turning into mr. personality, let me tell you.

8 comments:

Scott said...

Love the last picture!

mare said...

oh my heavens. that last picture is priceless. that cute mouth and hand! darling

Nicole Christensen said...

This last picture warms my heart. i love him so much.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

That last pic is hilarious! I need to come see you and your new place (not that it's very new to you anymore, I just haven't seen it yet). I'll be in Provo in a few weeks for ruby's 2 mo check up, maybe we could stop by?

lindsay ross said...

love you, love him.

Anonymous said...

That picture is to die for!!!!! What a darling boy and a great photographer! That one is going on the wall at my house!
xoxoxox

Tiffany said...

That last picture KILLS ME TOO! and he's not even my baby! oh my word! talk about adorable! and that video...I can't wait to see you all in January!

kara schmidt said...

oh my goodness, can't even handle it...