5.19.2010

what to wear.

do you ever stand in front of your closet and wonder what provoked you to buy those things staring ominously and coldly back at you from three season ago?

ya i have those days too.

in fact, we all have those days.

as a woman and former fashion design major i try to take pride in staying current on the fashion trends of the now, but also try to find that delicate balance between making comfort my top priority and staying within my financial means, all the while dressing for my curvy body type.

if you are like me {and by 'me', i mean not eight feet tall and not mistaken for a clothes hanger or a lamp post} then you know how difficult it is to find clothes for every occasion in your life that are both comfortable and fashion forward all while flattering your body and catering to your own personal style. (can i get a hallelujah?!)

so why am i going on, and on about this awful predicament we are all in together? welp, i want to find a solution. i want to be the girl that you go to on those not so hot days when you look in the closet, the mirror, the pocketbook and wonder, "what do i do now?".

welcome to 'what to wear wednesdays' or 'w.w.w.'!

you and i will dish about events, problems, body types and circumstances that put you in a fashion brain fart {per say} and iron out all of those kinks. i will provide you with weekly suggestions pertaining to new topics, but all surrounding the fashion conundrums that you, my marvelous readers, face daily.

so, bring on the dish. email me at kaytidan{at}gmail{dot}com.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kayti I LOVE this and you are just the girl to do it!!

Tova said...

Hi I'm Tova- Great blog! I cant wait to read more about these Wednesdays! (since I know how that goes!) I'd love to post a link to your blog on mine if it's ok. Check it out at www.tova-add.blogspot.com