2.01.2010

monday moment.




its officially the month of love.

our first valentines day together as a married couple aaron was sick as a dog and we spent the night sleeping off his cold. at the time, i was upset with this sequence of events and even after him trekking out in the cold of winter with a clogged nose and congested head to get me beautiful flowers and a take out dinner, i was bummed. i want to publicly apologize to my husband for such junvenille behavior.

this year i will not let such childish attitudes get in my way.

this year i will be content even if i need to spoon feed the mr. soup all night because at least i have someone to spoon feed. this year i want to focus on the miracle that i have someone to love and that i have someone who loves me - unconditionally. cheers to love!

2 comments:

The Armitage Family said...

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

You warm my heart and bring joy to my soul!!!! Thanks for sharing. I love you both. Mom