10.27.2009

tag you're it.

i love getting to know people through this blog - so all ya'all are tagged to spread the joy!


What are your middle names? Kathryn Danielle & Aaron Cameron
How long have you been together? officially dating . . . since September 2007
How long did you know each other before you started dating? a few months. he finally came around and started hanging out with me after my many advances.
Who asked who out? depends on who you ask. since i am writing this and this is my story, i did.
Whose siblings do you see the most? there is no question that we see Aaron's sibling the most - and i love it.
Do you have any children together? no, and to continue the ongoing joke, we never will.
What about pets? we would love a pup, but our small living quarters dont lend well to that right now. some day.
Did you go to the same school? Aaron is at BYU and i went to OSU - go beavs!
Who is the most sensitive? duh. me.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? red robin. we cave every time we think about the endless steak fries.
Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? road trip from oregon to utah. oh mercy, note to self: never do that again.
Who has the worst temper? me. Aaron only has road rage.
Who does the cooking? on good days me, on bad days 'little ceasars' ;)
Who is more social? Aaron completely.
Who is the neat freak? we both have our moments, but Aaron is far more germa-phobe than i am.
Who is the most stubborn? we both are, but Aaron is always right. tehe
Who hogs the bed? oh mercy i can admit that i hog the bed and the covers and all of Aaron's personal space.
Who wakes up earlier? me. dang job.
Where was your first date? honestly - neither of us can remember (classy huh). i think we went to jason's deli . . . haha.
Who has the bigger family? Aaron, youngest of seven.
Do you get flowers often? i wouldnt say often, but i would say at the right times.
Who eats more? Aaron. plain and simple.
Who sings better? i do - im kinda a big deal.
Who does the laundry? we do it together
Who is better with the computer? that would be Aaron. i am always asking him what new commands he can teach me.
Who drives when you are together? we trade off.
Who picks where you go to dinner? whoever feels more decisive at the time. we hate choosing.
Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? i am so mean to Aaron - he is always taking the blame.
Who wears the pants in this relationship? Aaron and rightly so, he is better with money, with decision making and is just generally less emotional than me.
Who eats more sweets? neither of us like sweets, but since i have cut out all sweets Aaron has been a lot more than me.
Who cries more? me. duh. never seen the man cry.What's your best day together? Aaron would say "everyday" , close his eyes and lean in to kiss me all corny like and laugh. i will stick with that.
Where did you honeymoon? cannot beach, oregon. best week ever.
Favorite date night? i enjoy spending time with Aaron alone and Aaron enjoys being with friends so we find a balance in the middle.
Couple I imagine us growing old like? i cant imagine us growing old. our bodies may wear out, but we will always act like children. i plan on laughing with Aaron until the day that i die.

2 comments:

Lea Tame said...

Love this... doing it right now. During an assembly!

Lola + Ryan said...

Kayti! You are so cute, you and hubby! i remember you directing me here a while ago, and I get way bored at work, so I have been trying to figure out which of my friends have blogs. My hubby wanted to set up a blog because facebook creeps him out, so perhaps we'll be writing more frequently. I hope you're doing well!