10.19.2009

dear mr.

today is your birthday.

on this day 25 years ago your mother gave birth to the brother that nate told her that he needed. little did nate know, 24 years later, that i would need you as well. that i would need your support to get through each and every work day. that i would need your laugh to balance out my anxiety and stress issues. that i would need your ambition to allow me to look forward to each day that is before me and that i would need your love to make me the person that i have always aspired to be.


thank you for being my best friend and for being the type of friend/brother/son that everyone can count on.

te amo con todo mi corazon.

3 comments:

The Armitage Family said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday dude and congrats on getting into the Marketing program - Rich and Jenn (Jenn says I need to include Saydee) and...... Saydee!!! And baby #2......what did I let that slip?

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Happy Birthday Aaron :) We are so sad we missed the party... I hope you post some pics!