11.10.2008

husband.

what good timing. whose husband doesn't need to see all the things you appreciate/love about them?

- where did you meet? provo 191st singles' ward

- how long did you date before you got married? 10 months

- how long have you been married? 4 months Nov. 18th

- what is your favorite feature of his? when he laughs really hard, his nostrils flare and he makes this really high pitched/silent laugh

- what is your favorite quality of his? his persistence; with me and with work.

- does he have a nickname for you? boo

- what is his favorite color? red and grey/black combo

- what is his favorite food? pupusas

- what is his favorite sport? snowboarding and wakeboarding

- when and where was your first kiss? in my apartment parking lot on our first official date

- what is your favorite thing to do as a couple? talking and playing outdoors

- do you have any children? i think we are kids enough ourselves

- does he have a hidden talent? he is a SUPER hard worker, being the youngest in his family he doesn't get the credit he deserves for all of his proactive hard work for family, friends and strangers alike

- how old is he? 24

- who said "I love you" first? me; two months before him

- what do you admire most about him? his dedication and knowledge about the gospel; i know that whatever decision he makes will be in accordance with the teachings of the prophets and the scriptures - he will never lead our family astray

- do you think he will read this? for sure, this is his blog too

i tag

- jenn
- stephanie
- rachel
- lindsay
- shelby
- bethany

3 comments:

Bethany Peterson said...

I can always count on you to have my back. You're freaking awesome. Thanks woman.

Jenn Oldham said...

Cute post! I already did my tag. I am usually really bad about doing tags because I have done most of them already =).

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET!!! I love how much you love Aaron.