11.03.2008

communication problems.

i have problems.

i have finally come to publicly admit that i have communications problems.

i, more importantly, want to apologize to all of those who have been affected by my negligent communication skills, primarily those who i love. please know that however long we may go without talking, i still do love you and think about you daily. * a very special thanks to my best friends in the whole world, rachel and breanne for always understanding and picking up right where we left off the last time.

i never wanted this weakness of mine to affect my husband, but i think this morning i let my problem get the best of me.

i am so sorry boo.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Kayti! This is Heather Mildenstein (Lindsay's cousin). I know that this is really random, but on Sunday I had some of that amazing carmel popcorn and I asked who made it because I thought it was SOOO good! Someone told me that it was you!! I was wondering if maybe I could have the recipe, if you're okay with that and it's not like a secret or anything. Anyway, if you're not busy anytime and would be willing to share your recipe with me, I'd LOVE it! my e-mail address is:

heathermildenstein@gmail.com