10.29.2008

happy hump day.

today is a day to be grateful that
  • the work week is half way over
  • the husband made an offer on a house today with some clients *whoop, whoop*
  • it is warm and sunny outside
  • i made some dang good bread last night
  • halloween is two days away
  • i have a fantastic husband who shows me he loves me every single day
  • the red bugs in our office are leaving
  • i am wearing my favorite boots today and feel fantastic
  • my family, however far away, supports me
  • i don't have a headache
  • our little niece, Norah was born without any complications
  • my fingernails are painted
  • aaron sold more stuff from our house that we didn't need
  • we have a macbook pro to watch our fav shows on
  • the leaves are falling so i can crunch them under my feet
  • i have a husband that always makes me laugh
did i mention that halloween to two days away? im stoked.

BE GRATEFUL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post. It makes me happy and sad; warm and wonderful; proud and more proud! Love YOU