10.27.2008

five little things

as if my life werent boring enough, you people get to read more about me.

what i was doing 10 years ago:
- wearing braces
- sporting some sweet poofy hair-do
- singing in jackson middle school's patriotic choir concert
- dated school heart throb nick life

things on my to-do list:
- finish the twenty art projects that aaron and i have for our house
- make bread, again
- get a costume
- tell my husband that i love him
- clean out my closet and get ready for winter

snacks i enjoy:
- salt and vinegar chips
- cauliflower
- bread
- twizzlers cherry licorice
- corn nuts

things i would do if i were a millionaire:
- buy a house
- buy some flat black shoes
- get a gym membership
- invest
- help out family members

i tag:
- shelby
- jenn mize
- rachel
- beth
- kacie

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love your blog... I love it.