7.14.2008

picture tag baby

i am using this from shelby and i am tagging rachel, charlene, lindsay, and sadie!

1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/( or images.google.com )
2. Type in your answer to the question in the search box
3. Use your favorite image of the subject.
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.

my hometown - portland, orfav hobby - cooking; wish i could afford to be better
fav vehicle - today; the mini cooper dream career - fashion designer; i would love to create some bomb modest wedding dresses

guilty pleasure - kettle sea salt and vinegar chips; fantasticfav resturant - red robin; i will always remain true to your endless friesfav flower - peoniesfav color - green; hence my whole weddingfav vacation spot - oh the beach

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its funny that you say create modest wedding dresses but the pic you used isn't of a modest dress.

david

Charlene said...

i'm not doing this. (jk i really i really will)

Derek said...

hi! Thanks for doing this - ps see you in 2 days!!!!!!

Aaron + Kayti said...

that is because there ARE NO modest dresses that are cute! hence why i am going to be a millionaire.

Saedi said...

You are so fun! I am way behind on catching up with blogs and I just noticed that you tagged me! I'm excited to do it!!!