7.07.2008

nate the great


as the day fast approaches that i am getting hitched to the man who constantly makes me want to be a better wife, lover, cook, server, learner, listener, money manager, organizer and overall woman, i have really had a chance to reflect on those people who have always been there for me.
here's to my younger, yet taller brother nate.
as kids he was my best friend and to this day he still is. we know how to yell at each other and the next hour be laughing together. we know how to support my mother. we know how to make a mess of the kitchen really late at night. we know how to find great bargains at buffalo exchange. and most importantly, we know how to love each other unconditionally.
love you.

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

what a cutie

Anonymous said...

How sweet! What a nice tribute, I glad you have a brother and that you have been close through the years. You will always need each others love.