8.12.2011

five months.

our little* guy is five months young. it is so incredible that although roe has only graced this earth for five short months he has had time to develop his likes & dislikes and that his personality continues to blossom right before our eyes.

we still have yet to get him on a regular schedule and these days he is more sad than happy, but instead of dwelling on the negative, lets take a gander at the little nuggets' first experience on the swing.
*18lbs 13oz. he takes his feedings very seriously.

5 comments:

Asian Eddie said...

What a freakin' stud.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Aw so sweet! That little baby is just too dang cute :) thanks for thinking of us by the way. Ruby is still doing well and I'm still home on bed rest for now. I have a doc appt on Monday, hopefully it will be good news.

k. said...

I had lots & lots of people tell me that the first four months were the hardest - having a baby not on a solid routine, etc. Well, sweet little Q took about 6 to get his sleep sorted out, & an overtired baby... my oh my. It makes life not fun.

His little (um, perfectly squishy) legs are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Love the shots, love the subject even more. Love Mimi

Lea Tame said...

Ahhh, I love his chunkiness! At 6 1/2 months, Avonlea is 14 lbs 8oz!