6.19.2011

padre.



i always pictured in my mind what aaron would be like as a father, but i never imagined how fantastic it really would be. from the first moments that aaron talked me through what baby roe was experiencing from across the delivery room as he stood by his side and shot pictures of those first precious moments, i fell further in love with him and felt so assured that he would always care for and love our son unconditionally all the while letting me know that he loved me first. he has struck a perfect balance between being a fabulous father and the perfect husband that i have known for years now.

i am so proud to call him my husband and child-raising-counterpart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you are so happy. Both the men in your life are just fabulous. Love YOU