2.17.2011

here comes the son.

i am aware that its been awhile people, but in all reality these past few months have flown by. i stood by our fridge the other day staring at the ultrasound pictures of our little munchkin and realized that the last time i saw our baby was on that day months ago when we found out that we were having a - manchild - as aaron would say! i look back at those blurry ultrasound pictures and wonder how much has he changed, who will he look more like, is he going to be healthy both of body and mind, will he take after aaron's humor or my non-altheticism, will he be as passionate about music as aaron and i are and does he know how much he is loved already.

dont mind that these pictures are subparr because they are scanned, but you get the idea.


aaron and i were ecstatic that our little bun in the oven had a pecker, not only because we could not agree on girl names to save our lives, but because we both wanted to start off our family with a 'manchild'. that excitement has not worn off as we pick out clothes for him to wear and imagine summers teaching him to play catch and kick a soccer ball.

5 comments:

Melissa O said...

Oh my gosh you just said pecker...bahahahaha. That is just funny. Ryan and I were both wanting to start our family with a "manchild" :) I love it. Little boys are so much fun. And as they get older, way fun just a little more mud. Love you guys.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

These pics make me even more excited for you. I can't believe he is going to be here so soon! you two are going to be fantastic parents. He is for sure going to be the best dressed little tyke around!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!!!!

Shelby said...

I had a reminder on my phone that you could have your baby anyday!!! :) I'm so excited for you guys - love you!!!

Lea Tame said...

Boys are awesome! I love having a manchild first too!