12.02.2009

prepping

one thing my man will never understand is the mere fact the presentation of the gift must be just as wonderful, if not better than, the actual gift. the past few wedding showers we have gone to i have had to suck it up and allow the mr. to hand over a handwritten note along with a check - that, however, will not slide this season.

last year i made my own wrapping paper {more on that later} and this year i think i may just take that one step further. check out this tutorial to make your own christmas bows!

3 comments:

Lanette said...

Wow, I love it! I am completely lacking in artsy ability, but I think I *might* be able to make those bows. Thanks for sharing =)

Jenn Oldham said...

I am very interested to hear how you made your own wrapping paper. That is awesome!

Aly said...

definitely will try this. thanks!