8.19.2009

the journey

i think that journey put it best.

they say that the road
aint no place to start a family
right down the line
its been you and me
and lovin a music man
aint always what its supposed to be
oh girl you stand by me
im forever yours...faithfully.
mr,
i am so glad that we both have an unquenchable thirst for music. i am happy that i found someone who gets giddy over a chorus, who talks about the chords that he creates and who will sing no matter what the circumstances. we live by the same beat.

love,
the mrs

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I love that picture Kayti. And is Aaron talking as your spanglish comment asker? haha it's funny. I'm so glad you're so happy as a married woman and found someone that you love so much. I love you too. Thanks for your comments :)

Aaron said...

i look rolly polly... sad