6.12.2009

i am

thoroughly looking forward to the week that i will be spending with the in-laws in lake powell.

t-minus three days until lift off.
here is the plan.
  • go exploring with the mr. on the jet ski
  • come back with intense tan lines
  • play games at night with the best family a girl could ask for
  • get some rockin shots of the mr. wakeboarding like a pro
  • find lizards with the nephews on the beach
  • catch up on the fashion mags and a good book
  • watch the stars while falling asleep
ahhh - bliss.

5 comments:

The Armitage Family said...

I am so jealous! That sounds heavenly! Enjoy every minute and soak up the sun for me :) Love you!

BethanyPeterson said...

you are going to have such a fun time! doesn't it feel good to have a vacation planned and in the near future? ahhh i love it!

Lindsay Ross said...

I'll have my bags packed and will be waiting on the curb for you to take me with you! the Oldhams will never know I'm there!

Saedi said...

Oh sure, rub it in!!! We don't get to go until August, and by then, I'm going to look like a beached whale!!! Oh, well, at least it's Powell!!! Have fun cutie pie!

Liz Lambson said...

I totally married into an awesome in-law bunch that goes to Lake Powell too! We're going at the end of July and I'm looking forward to the same things . . . except I have yet to see Mr. Sam wakeboard. I'm a wakeboarding failure.