5.04.2009

nothing's going to change my world

could be that i was raised by hippies. could also be that i am a musician. could be the sunny days and warm nights or the recent political situation of our world, but i have been singing beatles songs in my head constantly.

"sounds of laughter shades of life
are ringing through my open ears
exciting and inviting me
limitless undying love which
shines around me like a million suns
it calls me on and on across the universe

jai guru deva om
nothing's gonna change my world"
peace. love. harmony baby.

*jai guru deva om = thanks to the divine teacher
** photo by the ever fabulous jess peterson. <3

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! That photo is AMAZING! Do you have an album? Who took that photo? You look beautiful (as always)!

Lindsay Ross said...

I forgot about these photos! you should post all of them.
dont argue. just do it.

Shelby said...

ooooh pretty!

Armitage Family said...

Love the photo! Amazing.

Christin said...

Kayti I am straight but you took my breath away. Seriously