3.06.2009

chugga - chugga

update: aaron and i have just been truckin right a long these days. the husband is in school and working relentlessly on real estate. the wife is just getting over being sick and is getting back into the swing of things at work.

i have been thinking a lot about a conversation that i had with my beyond incredibly talented and beautiful sister-in-law recently. thanks to her, tender mercies have been on my mind these past few days.

“But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance” (1 Ne. 1:20)

tender mercies . . . client complimenting me on my work, finally. waking up to a smiling husband. slow day at work. mail being delivered right to me at my desk. left over pizza lunch.

1 comment:

Tanner Family Blog said...

love it! love Elder Bednar's talk about tender mercies! miss you!