12.16.2008

quirky much?

i was tagged by etta.

my six little quirks are
  • i cant really have people help me with things, mainly because i have a vision for everything. i feel awful for my husband because i would love his help for dinner, but if he doesn't do things the way that i would have done them i kinda freak.
  • i always must have my fingernails painted at all times. if that means some clear polish on my little stubs, so be it.
  • i have to eat apples around the middle first and then the sides. i don't know how people eat them otherwise, it seems completely abnormal.
  • i hate talking on the phone, with a fiery passion. this may be spawned from my job that keeps me on the phone most of the day, but whatever it is i cant stand talking on the phone. so don't think i don't love you if you don't hear from me for awhile, i just cant stand having that stupid thing up to my ear.
  • i constantly pull at my eyebrows or brush them with my fingers. this may have something to do with me not having an eyebrows but whatever it is, it is certainly a nervous habit that i must stop.
  • does anyone else feel naked without earrings. cause i certainly do.
enough for you people? after writing that little list, i think i need to get a grip and be a little less controlling. yikes.

2 comments:

Bethany Peterson said...

I PULL AT MY EYEBROWS ALL THE TIME!!! as i was reading your post i was pulling at my eyebrows. that's so weird. my fam makes fun of me for it. we are twinsies. i LOVED your comment on my blog about the fake boobies.

Aly said...

I feel naked without my earrings and my wedding ring.