4.08.2008

getting to know you . . .

Tag Tag-A-Roni!!

A- Attached or Single? attached
B- Best Friend? aaron makes fun of me cause i have a million: rachel, breanne, kacie, shelby, tiffany, kala
C- Cake or Pie? pie . . . for sure
D-Day of choice? thursdays, one day after hump day and one day until the weekend!
E- Essential item? my toothbrush
F- Favorite color? yellow
G- Gummy bears or worms? either way i like them stale, weird i know
H-Hometown? portland, oregon . . . so pretty!
I- Indulgence(s)? shoes, shoes and shoes, you can never have too many
J- January or July? july duh
K-Kids? i want @ least 4
L- Life is incomplete without? aaron and my family, and maybe french fries
M- Marriage date? (to come later)
N- Number of siblings? 1, lil bro
O- Oranges or apples? apples, for sure
P- Phobias or fears? small spaces, i cant even sleep with a sleeping bag zipped all the way
Q- Quotes? "smile. it inceases your face value." STEEL MAGNOLIAS truvy
R- Reasons to smile? aaron, sunshine, babies, phone calls from old friends, going home, buying new shoes, thrift shopping, family . . . want more;)
S-Season? spring/summer, basically when the sun shines-i am happy!
T-Tag 5 people? rachel, charlene, lea, holly, kacie
U- Unknown fact? i sucked my thumb as a child, and still wake up sometimes with it in my mouth . . . oooo gross huh
V- Very Favorite store? buffalo exchange and goodwill
W- Worst Habit? nail biting, gotta stop!!
X- X-ray or ultrasound? what the . . .
Y-Your favorite food? anything made out of bread or topped with ranch
Z- Zodiac? gemini, dual personalities baby;)

this may have been an overload for some of you, sorry.

4 comments:

Lea Tame said...

Ummmmmm, I am so excited for my first tag but I think I need to wait a little bit to answer... A- attached or single (TBD) haha

Charlene said...

thanks for the tag! by the way you are catching on really fast here at Agemni. I'm really impressed....keep up the good work.

Derek said...

you're so cute. I love you too! It was soo good to see you this past weekend. Come to idaho and i'll show you a real good time ... heh heh. I hope you're doing great and good luck with everything. Call me whenever! Love you!

Derek said...

did you see corbett and chrissy's blog - they know the gender! But how can I leae a comment on their blog...I can't figure it out. let me know if you can. love you!