reasons why he deserves the best birthday the world has to offer.
- he can grow facial hair
- he can sing like a rock star
- he has his own fashion sense and knows how to rock anything
- he is sensitive to others feelings
- he accepts people for who/what they are
- he laughs at my jokes
- he has always been a talented artist
- he can thrift shop with the best of them
- he can make the thizzle face
- he will never be too ashamed to sing the 'christmas tree' song
- he loves taco bell and mountain dew baja blast *which we all know is the best combo on earth
- he will watch chic flicks with mom and me
- he is the best brother a girl could ask for
#1 i was raised right because this is the first album i think of when i hear the words 'our house'.
#2 i cannot wait until aaron and i finish all these projects that are, for now, just floating around in our creative little minds and post fantastic pictures of our home!
your disappointed viewer
and your husband buys you a spice rack that you have been wanting for a month.
and your husband takes you out to a fancy dinner.
all without asking.
TA DA! he did it! i am so proud. after a whole day devoted to creating this masterpiece, my husband has finished his first work of carpentry. things like this remind me how lucky i am to have such a determined and talented husband.
ya. that was our weekend.
another delightful season of laughs comes out today. i havent been this excited since 'saved by the bell' finally came out on dvd.
our honeymoon was amazing. i relish the times we have together without interruption or obligation.